top of page

For Sales, Show and Transport

Required Health Certificate Information

Each State has differing requirements of information and testing needed prior to entry, check out the State requirements for traveling -  Click here

Animal ID requirements vary between species.

Information regarding VDACS official ID for Cattle - click here

Information regarding VDACS office ID for Sheep/Goats - click here

Animal ID is needed for Tuberculosis (TB) testing, Brucellosis testing and Health Certificates.  In the instance of transporting animals across state lines you should verify whether any additional tests may be required.  Please note that it may take up to two weeks to obtain these test results.

Please complete the Health Certificate form prior to appointment and return to us at

Big Title

bottom of page